Dear Chicken Farmer: non-answers to non-questions
Category : Uncategorized
This is another post from the Chicken Farmers of Canada blog. I wonder if they just write these things to fill space?
This one is set up as questions and answers.
Dear Chicken Farmer:
I have several questions about chicken:
- What should we know about chicken?
- Where is chicken produced in Canada?
- Under what conditions are chickens raised?
- How is chicken processed?
- How is chicken transported?
Here’s the whole answer to #3 “Under what conditions are chickens raised?”:
3. Chickens need room to roam, they need heat or cool air depending on the temperature outside, they need light, clean food and water.
That really tells me nothing about how chickens are raised. Almost all animals require clean food and water. And light? It’s interesting how they completely avoid actually answering the question (which they made up themselves).