Can sustainable living lead to compassionate living?
Category : Uncategorized
This coming weekend is the EP!C Sustainable Living Expo. We’re going to have a table in the Community section of the show. We were there last year as well, and had a great response from the attendees.
Shows with a progressive audience are great, since so many people are ready and willing to hear about animal rights and veganism. If you are going to be at the show (it’s fun!) do stop by our table and say hi. We’d love to see you!
From the website:
EPIC: The Vancouver Sun Sustainable Living Expo is Western Canada’s largest sustainable consumer tradeshow and eco-marketplace. Join this three-day celebration of greener living and surround yourself with 300+ exhibitors, inspiring ideas, exciting entertainment, and smart shopping in one jam-packed weekend.
- Shop and learn from hundreds of eco-friendly businesses
- Expert advice on greening your home, work and play in the Workshop Zone and on the Main Stage
- Educational Presentations: Green Jobs, Sustainable Transportation, and more
- Cooking demos with Vancouver’s top Green Table chefs
- FREE food, coffee, beer and wine sampling!
- Pamper yourself with FREE services in the Wellness Spa
- Fashion Zone, Daily Fashion Shows, Eco-Wedding Showcase
- Test drive a Toyota or luxury Lexus Hybrid
- Kidzone with arts & crafts, activities, dancefloor, and a cool treehouse